This is one of my favorite recipes that I've learned from Chef MiraAngeles of Spell Kitchen. This Taco Salad is not your ordinary Taco. It tastes really good than other Taco that I've tried before.
Here is the recipe lovelies.
- 1 small head romaine or iceberg lettuce:
- 1 piece medium white onion, chopped/minced
- 3 pieces ripe tomatoes, chopped, minced
- 2 tablespoons red kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons ground Mexican beef
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chippy
→ Arrange the lettuce as the base for the salad
→ Add the toppings, onions, tomatoes, kidney beans, Mexican beef, cheddar cheese and top with chippy
→ Drizzle the dressing before serving
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
→ Mix the Ingredients in a small bowl then set aside in the refrigerator before serving
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/4 kilo ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco powder
1. Saute the garlic and onions in a preheated pan with cooking oil
2. Add the beef and cook until it changes color, season with taco powder.Cook for 5 minutes and set aside.
For more of Chef Mira Angele's recipes and quality cooking, visit Spell Kitchen located at Tomas Morato, QC.
For another course offering of The Maya Kitchen
Log onto www.themayakitchen.com
Phone: 8921185 or 8925011
The Maya Kitchen
8F Liberty Building,
835 A. Arnaiz Avenue, (Pasay City ) Makati City
Hope to see you on the next Maya Kitchen Top Eats series!
For more of TKM Food adventure, you can visit my Instagram account @thekitchenmom and Facebook Page @TheKitchenMom and please do always visit my blog for more of my featured restaurants, newly discovered products and more at
Once again, thank you lovelies for reading my new post on my online diary. Till our next adventure!
Have a great weekend lovelies! Mwuah!