What's for dinner? How about Steamed Pork and Sauteed Veggies
I'm a person that can't eat without vegetables. My husband really loves meat like pork and beef ,he is not much into chicken unless it is fried or roasted.
Thats why I decides to prepare this meal for him.
The meat on top of the rice is a Steamed Marinated Pork.
Ingredients : * 250 grms of ground pork
* 2 pcs of garlic
* 4 tbsp Kikoman light soy sauce
* 1 1/2 tbsp. Cream Pure Cornstarch
* 1 tbsp olive oil/corn oil
* 1 tbsp sesame oil
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 bellpepper
* 1 medium size carrots
* 5 pcs dried Shiitake Mushroom
* Wash the ground meat and put it a bowl
* Add the chopped Dried Shiitake Mushroom
* Add the soy sauce,salt,oil and cornstarch
* Make sure to mix it properly .
* You can steamed it on top of the rice ( make sure to put the ground pork when the rice is almost cook) or You can steam it in a steamer. Put some garlic on top.Make sure the fire is low