My own version of Kung Pao using Clara OLe Kung Pao Pasta Sauce
In this dish I use Clara Ole Kung Pao Pasta Sauce guys..
One thing I like about Clara Ole Sauces ,there is no MSG..
This is a very simple and easy to prepare dish.
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Cost : Php :118.00
Serving : Good for 6 person
1. 1 pc. of Chicken Breast ( Cut into cubes )
2. 1 pc. of Red.Onion ( chopped )
3. 5 pcs. of red chillies
* you can adjust the amount of red chillies. If you don't want it to be too spicy you can just put 2 pcs. of it.
4. 1 Whole Sweet Corn
5. 2 cups of String Beans
6. Clara Ole KUNG Pao Pasta Sauce
1. You have to marinate the chicken.Add 2tbsp of Kikoman Soysauce, 1/2 tsp of Brown sugar, 1 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch, 1 tsp of sesame oil, a dash of salt and pepper.Marinate it for 15 minutes.
2. Heat pan ,add 1 tsp of olive oil. Saute onion and red chillies
3. Once the onion and chillies become fragrant put the marinated chicken
4. When the chicken started to get brown add the string beans.
5. Add the corn
6. Add 4tbsp of Clara Ole Kung Pao Pasta Sauce
( Clara Ole Pasta Sauce is not just for Pasta you can also use it to make a yummy and flavorful meat and veggie dish )
7. Cook for another 5 minutes and that's it. Serve it hot on top of a bowl of white rice.
Hope you like it!!